CUTC Eno Leadership Development Conference Award
Each year, the Eno Future Leaders Development Conference (LDC) gives 20 of the nation’s top graduate students in transportation a firsthand look at how national transportation policies are developed. Students apply to the program early for the year, and those selected as “Eno Fellows” come to Washington, DC for a week in the spring of meetings with federal officials and leaders of business and non-profit organizations.
Each university is limited to one application. Directors are required to submit the materials on behalf of the student.
Nomination Deadline: February 28, 2018
All applicants must:
1. Be from a current CUTC-member institution in good standing.
2. Be pursuing a master’s degree in a transportation-related discipline.
All applications must include the following four parts and be contained in a single .pdf document. The application consists ONLY of the items listed below.
1. A cover letter with all contact information.
2. A resume (Two-page maximum).
3. A one-page letter of interest. The letter should provide reasons for wanting to participate in this conference and explain how the experience will benefit your professional or academic goals.
4. One letter of recommendation from a professor or work supervisor. The letter must be signed and dated within one year of applying. The letter should detail your qualifications for this program.
The CUTC selection committee will review all applications, and the successful applicant will be notified by phone no later than March 31, 2018.
All other applicants will receive notice by email.